Need a prospectus? Order one here.
The University of Buckingham has developed a number of partnerships which are geographically spread and culturally diverse. We recognise that collaborative partnerships provide unique opportunities for students to benefit from higher education, and learn the knowledge and skills required to equip them for the workplace. The University is therefore always keen to hear from prospective partners, particularly in Computer Science and various subjects within the field of Humanities.
Please be aware that we normally only work with providers whose ideals of academic freedom and expression match our own, and whose first language of teaching is English.
Buckingham has forged links with the following academic institutions:
- Churchill College, Mexico
- Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
- International Business School, Budapest
- Jersey International Business School
- Medipathways College
- Sarajevo School of Science and Technology (SSST)
The Postgraduate Certificate in Education at Churchill College, Mexico, is validated by The University of Buckingham.
The following programme is validated by the University of Buckingham.
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication
The following International Business School Programmes are validated by the University of Buckingham:
- BSc in Financial Management
- BSc in Business and Diplomacy
- BSc in Management
- BSc in Management (with specialisms in Arts, Tourism, Psychology and Marketing)
- MSc in Financial Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Marketing Management
- MA in International Affairs and Diplomacy (by Research)
- MA in Art History (by Research)
- MSc in Development Economics (by Research)
- MSc in Brand Management (by Research)
- MSc in Financial Consulting (by Research)
- DPhil in Economics
- DPhil in Business and Management
- DPhil in Art History
- DPhil in International Affairs
The following programmes are validated by the University of Buckingham.
- BSc (Hons) International Financial Services
- MSc International Financial Services (by Research)
The following Medipathways Programmes are validated by the University of Buckingham.
- One year Foundation Programme leading to the award of Certificate of Medical Foundation Studies
- Medical & Dental Pre-Med Programme leading to the award of Certificate in Higher Education in Medical Science
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences
The following SSST courses are validated by The University of Buckingham:
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (with minor pathways available in Electrical Engineering, Economics, International Relations, Management and Political Science)
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems (with minor pathways available in Electrical Engineering, Economics, International Relations, Management and Political Science)
- BA (Hons) Political Science and International Relations with Business
- BA (Hons) Political Science and International Relations with Diplomacy
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- MA Conflict Analysis and Reconciliation
- MA Diplomacy
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance
- MSc Big Data